Would you like to work for a leading provider of quality medical assessments using a network of specialist health practitioners? If your answer is yes then we may have the ideal opportunity for you. PFAS is a growing company and therefore continually recruiting quality personnel to join our expanding organisation.
So why should you come and work for us?
- Staff are our No.1 asset and by working in partnership with our employees we are striving to improve services for all
- Award winning and pioneering company, utilising innovative technology in service delivery
- Accredited as 'One to Watch' in the 2016 Best Companies national staff engagement survey
- Committed to improving the society we live in, raising over £5,000 for dedicated charities in 2015
- Competitive salary package and performance related pay increments
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and free access to Physiotherapy
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing with completed years service
- Holiday buy scheme giving you the opportunity to increase your holiday by up to 5-days per year
- CPD allowance for clinical staff and structured in house training programme for all
- Support to grow and develop our staff, both professionally and personally, to become future leaders
- Other performance related benefits
You've read what we have to offer you as a PFAS employee, if you are interested in working for us we would love to hear from you.
Register with us
If you would like to be one of the first to know about exciting opportunities at PFAS as soon as they arise, then please register with us by completing the form below: