Location: Croydon,Colchester,Canning Town, Milton Keynes, Eastbourne, Norwich, Tunbridge Wells, Ipswich, Canterbury, Peripatetic roles - Cambridgeshire and Essex
Hours: Full (40 hours) or part time hours available (minimum 24 hours per week)
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 (based on 40 hours per week - pro-rata for part time hours)
Holidays: Annual entitlement 21 days plus 8 days bank holiday
What is the Job Role?
- In 2013 we launched a new service providing disability assessments on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions. We have a large team of qualified Nurses, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists who have undertaken specialist training to become accredited DWP Disability Assessors.
What are the main Job Functions?
- To undertake personal assessments in a sympathetic and empathetic way, utilising a wide range of clinical information and assessment to produce a medical report.
- The report provides the DWP with details of the claimant’s functional ability and a review of their medical condition/disability.
- The assessments will take place within an Assessment Centre working alongside other clinical staff delivering similar assessments.
What we will provide to you:
- Time and assistance to complete the initial eLearning provided by the DWP.
- Initial one week training programme with on-going support and update workshops.
- CPD funding for external courses and opportunity to partake in in-service training alongside other IPRS clinicians.
- Clinical support and structure in place to help support and guide you.
- Access to IPRS physiotherapy scheme
- Recruit a Clinical Friend bonus scheme up to £2000
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling
- Job Description
- Application Form
To arrange either an informal conversation or for more details on this role then please contact Lesley Clarke, General Manager, via email email@example.com. Please forward your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com.
Closing date: This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested.