PFAS are delighted to be recruiting for an Assistant Unit Co-ordinator who has excellent receptionist, customer service and administration skills to join the team working at our Assessment Centre/Clinic in Canning Town.
As the Assistant Unit Co-ordinator you will be in a client facing role working alongside a team of clinical colleagues to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the clinic. Duties will include monitoring and overseeing the administrative tasks of the clinic, regularly liaising with clinical and non-clinical colleagues at various UK locations, managing client appointments, meeting and greeting people politely and recording attendance on our bespoke databases.
To be considered for this role, you must have customer service/reception experience and be confident in dealing with the public in difficult situations. Experience of working in a clinical environment would be an advantage, but training will be provided.
Temporary Maternity cover (1 Year) with a view to possible extension
Hours: 20 hours per week (Monday – Friday 10:00 -14.00)
Salary: £20,250.00 per annum based on 40hr week
Benefits of working for PFAS:
21 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus Bank Holidays; increasing with completed years’ service;
Access to physiotherapy treatment;
Westfield Health Cash Plan, providing you with a vast amount of benefits including money back on private healthcare such as eyesight tests and dental treatment, with the added bonus of discounts at over 500 leading online and high street retailers;
Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling and advice;
Membership of the Company pension scheme;
Full induction and training programme on commencement of employment and on-going support and mentoring as well as extensive in-house training;
Buy Additional Leave Scheme.
Additional information: 2 stage interview process. 1st stage is via telephone, 2nd stage is via laptop/computer for a video call via Microsoft Teams.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: (JOB SUMMARY)
As the Assistant Unit Co-ordinator at a PFAS Clinic (Assessment Centre) you will be working in both a telephone and claimant facing role, liaising with a team of Clinical Colleagues remotely and on site. You will oversee the day-to-day management of the Personal Functional Assessment contract and service delivery for your site, including regular liaison with PFAS clinical and non-clinical colleagues to ensure a high quality service is delivered and that PFAS meets their clients’ requirements to their agreed service standards.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (JOB CONTENT)
Main job duties:
QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent in Customer Service (desirable).
• 4 GCSE/O level passes A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths (essential).
• A minimum of two years’ customer service reception experience (essential).
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Experience of working in a customer service reception environment.
• Experience of dealing with medical professionals and patients.
• Experience of using various Microsoft programmes and databases.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to identify and implement ways to improve customer service functions.
• Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills, in particular a friendly face to face and telephone manner.
• Attention to detail and the ability to record information accurately.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to prioritise and meet relevant Key Performance Indicators in a demanding environment.
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision in a proactive manner.
• Team worker who is flexible and has a positive attitude to learning and self-development.
• Ability to offer extra hours to provide holiday/sickness cover.
• An understanding, acceptance and adherence to the need for strict confidentiality.
An ability to use own judgement, resourcefulness, common sense and knowledge to respond to claimant’s enquiries and requests.
DBS check required: Yes
BPSS Security Clearance Required: Yes
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,250 pro rata per annum