Location: Croydon, Canterbury, Canning Town, Milton Keynes, Eastbourne, Norwich, Ipswich and Colchester.
Hours: Full (40 hours) or part time hours available (minimum 24 hours per week)
Salary: £33,000 - £41,000 Salary is location dependant (based on 40 hours per week - pro-rata for part time hours)
Holidays: Annual entitlement 21 days plus 8 days bank holidays.
What are the main job functions?
- To undertake personal assessments on behalf of the DWP for the PIP benefit (Personal Independence Payment) in a sympathetic and empathetic way, utilising a wide range of clinical information and assessment to produce a medical report.
- The report provides the DWP with details of the claimant’s functional ability and a review of their medical condition/disability.
- The assessments will take place within an Assessment Centre working alongside other clinical staff delivering similar assessments.
What we will provide to you:
- Time and assistance to complete the initial e-learning provided by the DWP
- Initial one week training programme with on-going support and update workshops
- CPD funding for external courses and opportunity to partake in in-service training alongside other IPRS clinicians.
- Clinical support and structure in place to help support and guide you.
- Access to IPRS physiotherapy scheme
- Recruit a Clinical Friend bonus scheme up to £2000
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling
- Westfield Health Cash Plan, providing you with a vast amount of benefits including money back on private healthcare such as eye sight tests and dental treatment, with the added bonus of discounts at over 500 leading online and high street retailers.
- Additional Annual Leave buy back scheme
To arrange either an informal conversation or for more details on this role then please contact Amy Barnes, Recruitment Manager, via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward your completed application form to: email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested.