Unit Coordinator - Location: remote (homebased)
Hours: 40hrs per week, between the hours of 08:00hrs to 18:00hrs (times to be agreed, 8hrs per day), Monday to Friday
PFAS are delighted to be recruiting for a Remote Unit Co-ordinator who has excellent telephone, customer service and administration skills. The role would be homebased.
As the Unit Co-ordinator you will be working alongside a team of clinical colleagues to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the team.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring and overseeing the administrative tasks of the team;
- Regularly liaising with clinical and non-clinical colleagues at various UK locations;
- Managing client appointments;
- Accurate use of our bespoke databases;
- Regular communication over Microsoft Teams to Co-ordinate the day to day appointments for a team of remote Health Professionals.
To be considered for this role, you must have customer service/reception experience and be confident in dealing with the general public in difficult situations. Experience of working in a clinical environment would be an advantage, but training will be provided.
Benefits of working for PFAS
- 26 days annual leave ((pro-rata) including Bank Holidays)); increasing with completed years’ service;
- Access to physiotherapy treatment;
- Westfield Health Cash Plan, providing you with a vast amount of benefits including money back on private healthcare such as eyesight tests and dental treatment, with the added bonus of discounts at over 500 leading online and high street retailers;
- Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling and advice;
- Membership of the Company pension scheme;
- Full induction and training programme on commencement of employment and on-going support and mentoring as well as extensive in-house training;
- Company Sick Pay;
- Buy Additional Leave Scheme.
Salary: £19,000 per annum, based on 40hrs per week
COVID-19 considerations: Our recruitment process is undertaken fully remotely.